Sunday, April 7, 2013

And We Thought They Were Only Filthy Pests

In my search for alternative therapies to cure or slow down cancer, my favorite comes from my mom’s doctor, and old friend of the family, Dr. Magallan.  He has a neighbor who went to China for a cancer cure.  His cancer is gone because for 10 years, everyday, he eats 4 live cockroaches!  I had a good laugh over that one. 

All these years, as we stomp on cockroaches in the alley near the garbage, we all wonder, what was God thinking when he created these?  Or are they just a direct creation of satan?  Ha ha… we have been stomping on the cure for cancer.  I took it further, and went to pubmed to see if anyone has researched this.  (Whenever someone approaches me about a cure, I check this site to see if there is any validity to the claim.)  I found out that an “ingredient” called Eupolyphaga is derived from the cockroach, and that yes, it has been successful in killing cancer cells.  Check it: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=cockroach+cancer.  However, I have not found any local or Mexican clinics that use this “cure.”  I just may wait on it for now.  Unless someone is game to do it with me – you first!

Several people have asked me what I’ll be doing, or what I am doing to fight the cancer now while waiting for all the test results.  I am doing several things, but honestly, I hold my greatest stock in what God has for me; so I covet the prayers and storming the gates of heaven.  And while I believe that I should do what I can, I question how helpful anything actually is.  I don’t intend to sound negative, it is just that I know certain statistics.  Statistically I should not have cancer.  (Well, actually I should have skin cancer; I was one of those bathing beauties at the beach with a bikini and baby oil slathered all over my body.  I did several outdoor sports and never put on sun block; because I preferred the tan.)   Anyway, because of my diet and physical activity I am not a high cancer risk.  So, it seems to me there is something else going on inside that is resistant to healthy decisions. 

What I am doing now, in no particular order:
1) Honey/Aloe Vera/ Rum.  I’m almost done with the 10 days on. http://www.healingcancernaturally.com/aloe-vera-honey-rum-treatment.html

2) DoTerra Frankincense – rather expensive; but I’m taking a few home made capsules each day.

3. Exercise

4. Prayer and Meditation

5. Diet:   juicing, organic, anti-oxidant, alkaline – these are my “topics” for now.  I’m mostly avoiding  sugar, white flour, white rice, processed foods.

What I will be doing once everything is figured out?  I don’t know.  I’m staying open to all options that will keep me alive, and let me also feel alive – quantity and quality – or some reasonable balance.


2 comments:

  1. With my mom again catching up on your latest post. We have known several people who have warded off cancer with the hallelujah diet, which is mainly raw foods and juicing. So we are happy to hear you are juicing. We have also heard good things about Oasis of Hope. But we agree that God is the true source of all healing and wisdom. We love you. Liz and Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm giving you a huge thumbs on on your openness to "alternatives." What we call alternative was at one time THE way. Yay for frankincense! What a wonder that oil is! Good girl on using pubmed for clinical information. I send everyone to that site! Don't take my word for it...when I recommend frankincense or oregano or whatever...go check it out! The studies are in...and personal experience is there as well! God is so good...your Jehova Raffa!

    ReplyDelete