Friday, June 7, 2013

A Day in the Life


I sure have not blogged as much as I thought I would from Mexico.  I am really quite busy with all the treatments.  I take walks each day, to get a break from the routine, but also to enjoy the ocean and the neighborhood.  Meal times are always enjoyable with the other patients - so that is three hours of eating/socializing, just with that.  So here is what my day looks like with treatments:

Wake up and go into sauna (25 min) or hyperthermia bed (45 min).  These places are about 110 degrees and I end up with about 101.5 degrees body temperature.  This serves to help me sweat out toxins.


Then I have breakfast, take a walk on the boardwalk, and come back to start infusions.  I get Vitamin C, (2 hours) Calcium (1 hour), Double Helix Water (30 min), Poly MVA (30 min), Laetrile (1 hour).   
http://www.hope4cancer.com/hope4cancer-treatments/featured-therapies/poly-mva.html  This page also has links to all the other infusions that I am receiving.




While receiving the infusions I will start some of my other treatments –

Indiba (30 min)– this applies heat right in the area of cancer – helps to kill it.





Ondamed  (30 min)– this is an electro magnetic type treatment that helps reset my lymphatic system and immune system.
I forgot to get a picture.  Picture me with an antennae type thing hanging on my neck, and a  large combed pad on my back.

Photo-Sono Dynamic Therapy.  On my first night I took an oral/sublingual substance that took 24 hours to reach the cancer and stay there – the following therapies trigger that substance to kill cancer.
This is actually 3 steps:
Laser light (30 min)  First picture is the light, and it goes against my skin, as shown in second picture.



Full Spectrum Light  (1 hour)



And Ultra sound. (25 min) The device below is used in areas of cancer.  This can be done with a gel or in a bathtub.



I stay 30 minutes under a Near Infra-Red light each day.


I also take 2 or 3 walks of one to two miles each day.




We are tracked down and given 4 glasses of green juice, 1 glass of red juice, a plate of nuts and a tall glass of coconut water each day.




Vitals are taken 4 times a day.  My oxygen level has been staying high at 98 - 99%.
 


Meal time is a nice time to catch up with all the patients.



The treatment I am most looking forward to is called Recall Therapy.  This will happen next week.  I have been given several sheets of questions to fill out in regards to difficult times or traumas I have experienced.  The goal is to find those things that I have buried, rather than dealt with.  The premise is that when cancer patients deal with these things their healing process is accelerated.  We have heard of some amazing stories of healing as a result of this process.  The anticipation of this has added new dimensions of conversations with other patients.  We are all ready to go deep and to get well, not just of cancer, but in our inner self.

I have been feeling pretty good.  I have even less pain than when I first arrived.  My energy is good.  Socially - I have been glad to have one of my daughters with me; even though there are developing friendships here, it's just nice to have some comfort from home.  It makes me feel more whole.

Thanks again for your prayers.  I also want to thank so many that have helped financially.  I want to thank everyone personally, and I eventually will.  If I haven't yet sent you a greeting, please know that I am so appreciative and I will.  The therapy here is definitely worth the high cost.  The care given and research to back up all the treatments is very impressive.  They will send me home with treatments for one month.  They also suggest many supplements that can cost up to $400 a month; but they will help me figure out which ones are absolutely necessary.  I do want to stay diligent in fighting the cancer, but likewise I don't want treatments to take over my life once I get this back under control.  I am determined that cancer not be my "life."

No comments:

Post a Comment