Saturday, October 4, 2014

CORRECTIONS/ Additions - Oct 4, 2014

 Grace

Since my last blog submission my computer died, and I have not looked at one response, like or dislike.  I am ashamed.  I never submit until I’ve sat on a pre-submission for at least 3 or 4 days and transformed it to what I really want it to stay.  Last time I had this incredible sense of urgency to just get it out there.  Not my style.

The underlying problem: I have one set of doctors telling me there are some months left for me, and another set saying weeks; there is a bit of pressure on.  I’m still holding out for the miracle on earth… this thing still happens. Yet it leaves me with an urgency to get everything done, and fast.

So I sent it, with some regret, undone.  I will not change it, rather
correct a serious omission -

Grace. 

I ask forgiveness of  all of you who have moved passed the stage, or matured through the stage of marriage being simply, "blood, tears, sweat, and poop" and also to those who are not faking/lying. 

Because they found  Jesus’ way.  We do finally look away from the years of “Let me explain again why I do what I do, and let me please keep fixing you.”

We finally ask Jesus – How do you “do” relationship?  He responds, “What have you seen?”  “Well, I see Grace.  I blow it; you love me.  You overlook my mess, and you love the new creation that is You in Me.  You never condemn me.  You laugh, you hold me, you pick me up.  You don’t blame me; you get me. You forgive and NEVER take offense.”

He tells me to do the same with others.

Life of Grace.  In marriage it so refreshing.  No offense.  ah.  Laughter returns.  Freedom returns.  Kindness reigns.  Peace rests.  This is the marriage I do see in others, once they gave up the “fix-it” and “self-defense jobs.”  This is what Dave and I are living in the midst of  ….in sickness.

This is how the last blog is now ending.

Thanks for listening.  Sorry for the offense.  Yet, in fact, with Grace, no offense was taken I’m sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment